The Full Package
Over 4 hours of content, additional resources, community.
When to Sell? When to Buy?
Learn to read the charts and when it’s the best time to buy and sell.
A Comprehensive Guide
This course contains everything to get your started quick.
For many people investing in something long-term is and remains a dream. With a lot of the options right now being somewhat unprofitable. That was me a couple of months ago. I became interested in savings accounts and stocks but the banks told me that a nice start amount would be somewhere in the 5000 Dollar range. Put bluntly I didn’t want to have $5000 just to get started.
I looked around some more and finally found a place to trade: cryptocurrencies. Investing in Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin, Monero I was able to start with just $5. With some easy strategies and the volatile nature of the crypto market I was able to build my account balance up quick.
My investment was small. I started with $5 in Bitcoin — around 0.005 Bitcoin at that time. Success didn’t came fast. It was hard building money with so little. I kept trading, tested some strategies, lost money but mostly I gained money. Enough money that after 2 months my account balance was showing 0.085 Bitcoin. Right now this means that I own $150 in Bitcoin. That’s 20 times as much a I paid in originally!
In this video course I have collected the most important things that you have to learn to get started trading cryptocurrencies yourself.
What You’re Going To Learn
- We’re going to check out multiple web-based and mobile platforms that are going to make your trading life easier.
- I explain in through detailedness what makes the price on the market actually move.
- You learn the most important indicators and how they are used effectively to find good entries for daytrading.
- You learn some strategies for any of your trader skill stages. The course is divided in basic, intermediate, and pro. Each one has their own specialty.
- In the advanced section you’re going to hear my 5 best trading strategies. Things that I had to learn the hard, so you don’t have to.
- After this course you will be able to look at charts with a keen eye to read the charts, buy low, sell high.
- Also, let’s not forget, you’ll learn how to get out of a losing trade without losing too much money.
Package includes 4 hours, and 18 minutes video course in MP4 format, plus an additional PDF with lots of resources to check out.
- Chapter 1 – Introduction and Disclaimer
- Chapter 2 – Basic
- Getting Your First Bitcoin
- Poloniex Main Interface Overview
- Poloniex Rest of the Menus
- What Makes the Market Price Move
- How to Buy, Sell. How to Use Limit and Stop Orders
- Chapter 3 – Intermediate
- Finding Long-Term Coins
- Trade Analysis
- Mobile Apps
- Reading the MACD
- Reading the RSI
- Chapter 4 – Advanced
- My 5 Best Trading Secrets
- Advanced Trading Strategy – Swing Trading
- Patience Pays
- Practice – Managing Losses and Using Leverage
- Chapter 5 – Conclusion and the Most Important Takeaways
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in the download?
You will get a video plus a PDF. The video course is 4 hours and 18 minutes long. The download is 1.7GB in size. The download link will be emailed to you after purchase.
Can I get a refund? What if I have a problem?
In general, yes. Please get in touch using the contact form below. We will try to solve any issues you might have – refunds included.
Are there discounts available?
Yes, if you are a member of our community Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain or a member of the Polo Trading Club, you can get a 5% discount. Please ask in the group or via the contact form how to get access.
You can also get an additional 5% discount for sharing on social media. This requires you to send us a screenshot of your share. We review these manually. After review we will send discount code. Please use the contact form below.
For the month of May we also have a promotion running where you can give 10% to charity. Use the normal checkout page linked above. On the last page is a checkbox. Please enable it to give 10% of your normal non-discounted order to a charity.